Embedded Access is a young, dynamic company that puts the fun back into a career! We strive to maintain a stimulating and challenging environment that rewards innovation and each individual’s contribution. Each member of our team plays a critical role in our success and contributes to our future growth.
We are looking for engineers who are equally dynamic and enthusiastic as we are. If you possess raw talent, drive, and a desire to make a difference – we want to hear from you!
We are always interested in hearing from people with various skills. Feel free to contact us regarding roles you might be interested in fulfilling.
Interested in joining Embedded Access?
- Sound understanding of various processor architectures.
- C and assembly language programming for 32-bit processors.
- Familiarity with embedded IDEs (CodeWarrior, Multi, Tornado, etc).
- Ability to work independently.
- Track record of delivering software projects on time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with all phases of software product lifecycles.
Skills Considered an Asset:
- Porting Real-time Operating Systems to new processor architectures.
- Experience developing Board Support Packages (BSPs) for commercial RTOSes.
- Prior experience developing device drivers (USB, Ethernet, PC_Card, 802.11, etc).
- Experience with Industrial Networking protocols (CANopen, J1939, Ethernet PowerLink, DeviceNet, Ethernet/IP, etc.
- Development of USB Host and USB Device software protocols.
- Networking protocols (TCP/IP) and security protocols (IPSec, SSL, SSH).
- Familiarity with the generation of Requirements Analysis and developing Unit Tests.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Platform Builder considered an asset.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science and a minimum of two years experience working with embedded systems.
Submit your resume to us at careers@Embedded-Access.com